Rose Bikes (Germany) - Press Release: Kick it into high gear and go gravel with our aluminium gravel bike for a low price. Get your daily dose of freedom with the BACKROAD AL - whether you’re on a bike-packing adventure, commuting to work, or just exercising. Aluminium with all its versatility, at a fair price.
Doesn’t matter if you’re getting some single-trail action, commuting through the city, or on a bike-packing adventure. Kick it into high gear, go gravel,and experience freedom at its best: the aluminium gravel bike BACKROAD AL makes it all possible. Where will the next great adventure take you?
No adventure is too big, thanks to specific gravel geometry and well-designed features such as the downtube protector and countless attachment points for bottle holders, anything cages, or bags. Max propulsion down the trail with a tyre clearance of up to 50 mm with 650b wheels or 45 mm with 700c wheels.
Always look good on your bike. Whether you’re on the way to work or on a gravel track. Show off that ultimate two-wheel swag thanks to the beautiful frame design in carbon-look with smooth seams, clear lines, and a super-clean cockpit, which offers full integration of cables and hoses.
GRX RX600 Features:
- Frame: BACKROAD AL fog grey 49cm-27.5
- Fork: Rose-Cross Backroad, 28" matt black/fog grey
- Wheels: DT Swiss P1850 Spline Disc, black 27,5"
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround, Evo, foldable, 27,5x1,5 black 27,5x1,5
- Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX600 1 x 11-speed, 40T 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-42
- Rear Mech: Shimano RD-RX812, GRX, 11-speed (for single-speed configurations)
- Chain: Shimano HG-6001 11-speed 118 links
- Brakes: Shimano RX600/RX400 160mm/160mm
- Handlebar: Article 229469201 blatte 40cm
- Handlebar Tape: Xtreme Gel Comfort black
- Stem: Ritchey WCS Toyon, blatte 80mm
- Spacers: Spacer - tapered, aluminium black 11/8"x5mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia X3 Flow black/black
- Seat Post: ROSE Race Attack SP-63 XL 350mm black/matt 27,2mm