SR Suntour (Japan) - Press Release: Staying Rowdy!
When slaying the most challenging of enduro tracks or looking for the greatest versatility in gravity and freeriding, look no further than the Durolux EQ, featuring the new air negative spring system, Equalizer (EQ). In conjunction with the updated Piston Compensator System (PCSTM) sealed cartridge, the Durolux EQ achieves the next level of performance and durability.
- Offset: 44 and 51mm available
- Travel: 150mm, 160mm, 170mm
- Right Side: R2C2-PCS, RC2-PCS, RC-PCS
- Left Side: Air spring
- Crown: solid forged RC PCS, Hollow forged R2C2/ RC2 PCS
- Pitch: 145mm
- Lower: Magnesium
- Brake: Postmount 180mm Direct
- Steerer tube: 1.5"to1-1/8" tapered (CTS) Alloy
- Weight: starting from 2120g
- Stanchion tube finish: A6000 RC PCS/ A7000 R2C2/ RC2 PCS
- Axle: 15QLC32 for RC PCS, Ti version for R2C2/ RC2 PCS
- Short fender: included in delivery
- Intended Use: Enduro, Freeride
EQ Equalizer™ System:
The Air EQ system, perfectly equalizing the rider's weight to the spring curve resulting in exact positioning and support. The Air EQ system creates a customized feel for each rider, optimizing proper sag and volume control in conjunction with the external damping adjustments of our sealed PCS cartridges. The result is a supple coil-spring feel in a lightweight, progressive and easy to adjust air-spring package.
Our lightweight forged hollow crown technology brings additional stiffness and keeps the weight down. It is 35 grams lighter than the solid crown. Our new one-piece hollow carbon upper saves again 120 grams towards the forged version.
Floating on a magic carpet is the feeling we’re aiming for. Reducing the impact from the ground into your body is the first step. With the PCS as the foundation and completely new designed shim based high-speed compression and rebound circuits, our new R2C2 cartridge is progress in the right direction with our testing data providing proof. Simple, reliable, durable and easy service performance.
Q-LOC is our patented quick release system for thru axles fully deserving of the name "quick". Q-LOC 2 is the logical evolutionary step, guaranteeing 100% compatibility with all kinds of hub axle designs.