Garneau (Canada) - Press Release: On high output days when you need to ride at your absolute best, you need bib tights that will give you the support you need. The Providence 2 Chamois Bib Tights feature the same fabrics as our higher-end Course offerings with plenty of features that let you perform at your best whether it's race day, training day, or just an afternoon of fun.
One of the features that really make these bib tights stand out is the windproof Supra WindDry outer fabric that blocks the cold air from entering and cooling you down, while the brushed back lining gives it an extremely smooth feel on the skin. The Providence 2 Chamois Bib Tights feature all-weather protection, moisture management for enhanced breathability, and articulated knees to keep you moving no matter what.
They also come with our Motion AirGel Chamois made with Cupron fabric that reduces inflammation to the skin, eliminates chafing, and provides antimicrobial properties that keep you riding forward for longer!
- Bottoms Fabric : Supra WindDry: 4-way stretch 3-ply softshell with breathable, windproof and warmth propreties - HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back - Square Mesh: Ventilation, stretchability and quick drying
- Bottoms Fabric Technology: 4-way stretchability, Heat retention, Moisture management, Water, stain and abrasion resistant, Wind, stain and abrasion resistant
- Garment Feature Bottoms : All-weather protection at front and upper back - Articulated knees - Ankle grippers
- Bottoms Seams: Anti-irritation seams to prevent chafing and the resulting redness
- Bottoms Visibility Features: Reflective logos at front and back, Reflective trim
- Bottoms Zipper: 5"/13 cm offset ankle zips