Chapter2 Bikes (New Zealand) - 2-½ years in development with every detail carefully considered and meticulously executed, the TOA is the culmination of all the CHAPTER2 frames that have come before it. TOA which means "to be victorious, win" in Maori delivers an all-out, no-compromise carbon fibre race-ready frame platform designed, engineered, and manufactured to the most exacting standards.
Inspired by the TERE’s Performance All-Road DNA and the AO’s versatility, the TOA has all its cables/hoses tucked away from sight and the wind, creating an aerodynamically seamless transition between the MANA Bar and the TOA’s Kamm-Tail chassis.
Sporting a T47 Bottom Bracket for easy maintenance, the aluminium BB Shell works in unison with the high-tensile carbon carefully laid into the BB area to increase stiffness by up to 7.3% over the TERE. Additionally, the use of a Latex mandrel for the whole front triangle has increased the Headtube stiffness by 23.5% over the TERE for that out of the saddle and power to the pedals moment.
Other enhancements such as the bundled MANA Bar, Quick-Fit headset spacers, up to 32mm of tire clearance, vibration dampening Seatstays and Seatpost makes for a package that ticks all the right boxes.
- Carbon: 100% Made in Japan by Toray
- Frame 6 Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L & XL
- Fork Rakes (2): XXS, XS, S (53mm offset) and M, L, XL (43mm offset)
- Frame Weight: 1,099g (Disc) Size M +/- 3%
- Fork Weight: 419g (Disc) Uncut +/- 3%
- Seatpost Weight: 135g Size M +/- 3%
- Handlebar/Stem (MANA): 395g (100-420mm) +/- 3%
- Headset: 1.5” C2 Integrated System
- Gear Shifting Type: Mechanical & Electric Shifting
- Electronic Shifting: SHIMANO® Di2, SRAM® eTAP & Campagnolo® EPS compatible
- Battery Type: Di2 SM-BTR-2 or BT-DN300 and EPS V3 Battery Compatible
- Tire Clearance: 30mm (ISO) & 32mm Practical
- Brake Type: Disc Only
- Bottom Bracket: Internal T47
- Thru-Axle: Flat Mount FR 12x100mm, RR 12x142mm, E-Thru M12x1.5mm
- Safety Standard: EN ISO 4210:2014
- UCI Accreditation: UCI Approved