Trek (United States) - Press Release: Domane+ is a drop-bar electric road bike that makes longer, faster road rides possible. A carbon frame with IsoSpeed and a stable endurance geometry, a powerful Bosch drive system for speeds up to 28 mph, and a sleek design with integrated lighting features make Domane+ the ideal ride for cyclists who want speed, all-road performance, and endless style.
It's right for you if...
You want a fast electric road bike that earns top marks in style and performance. You're looking to explore, hit distance milestones you never thought possible, and keep up with faster friends on group rides.
The tech you get:
A lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame that fully encases a 500Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance Speed motor that helps you sustain speeds up to 28 mph, a Bosch Purion controller, a 1x11 SRAM Force 1 drivetrain, an alloy seatmast cap with integrated rear lighting, hydraulic disc brakes, and a kickstand.
The final word:
Domane+ opens doors to new road adventures. This e-bike showcases the best in new tech and advanced electric bike design. It's capable, stable, fast, and a whole lot of fun.
Why you'll love it:
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- Go far, fast: Domane+ can sustain speeds of up to 28 mph and travel up to 70 miles on a single charge
- Road-smoothing IsoSpeed absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road for a faster, smoother, more comfortable ride
- The seatmast cap has an integrated rear Daytime Running Light, and it runs off the Bosch battery
- Domane+ is a bike that brings people together: the powerful Bosch system gives you a boost so you can ride with faster friends
- Frame: 500 Series OCLV Carbon. Rear IsoSpeed, Tapered head tube, internal battery, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, hidden fender mounts
- Fork: Domane+ carbon steer and crown, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axles
- Wheels: Bontrager Paradigm Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One Allround, aramid bead, TL Easy, 700c35c
- Max tire size: 35c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shifters: SRAM Force 1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur: SRAM Force 1, medium cage
- Crank: Praxis, Carbon E-Bike
- Bottom bracket: Steel chainring, 20T, with guard
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1170, 11-36, 11 speed
- Chain: SRAM PC-1170
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails
- Seatpost: Bontrager Ride Tuned alloy seatmast Cap, 10mm offset
- Handlebar: Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, 31.8mm
- Grips: Bontrager tape
- Stem: Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Headset: Integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brakeset: SRAM Force flat mount hydraulic disc
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500wh
- Controller: Bosch Purion Performance
- Motor: Bosch Performance Speed, 350 watt, 63Nm, 28 mph
- Front light: Bontrager Lync
- Rear light: Bontrager Lync
- Weight: 56cm - 17.19 kg / 37.89 lbs
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).