Zine Sports (Germany) - With many modern full-suspension bikes often remains only space to take a very small water bottle due to elaborate frame structures - which is not enough for a short tour. For those who want to use their bottle cage mount differently, there is now the Zine Sports Tube Cage Strap Mount, an extra lightweight accessory mount to elegantly stow a spare tube, tire lever and CO2 cartridge elegantly on the bike.
The Tube Cage retaining plate is optimized for the attachment of a tube plus accessories and is mounted to the bottle cage attachment to the frame. The retaining plate is shaped like a buckle, through the tension belt is guided. The Top Rails ensure that the tube fits tightly against the retaining plate. Due to the principle of buckle & top rails, the retaining plate can be slimmer than a conventional tube and is so barely visible (slim-fit design).
- Material retaining plate: plastic
- Material screws: stainless steel (18-8)
- Fastening: retaining plate screwed, hook and loop strap
- Dimensions: retaining plate: 34 mm x 80 mm, strap: 300 mm x 32 mm
- Weight: 15 g (retaining plate & strap)
- Color: Black
- Scope of delivery: 1x retaining plate, 1x strap, 2x screw
Advantages over other accessory holders:
- Traditional strap solutions can scratch the frame
- With only 15g the Tube Cage is an extra lightweight accessory holder
- Optically the most elegant solution to integrate a spare tube on the frame
The Tube Cage Strap Mount is now available in the Zine online shop or at all Zine Sports dealers for € 24.95.