Zipp (United States) - Zipp’s new Vuka Shift AXS 90 is a complete shift system seamlessly integrated into a set of aerobar extensions. Think of it as a supremely efficient solution to house “the brains” of your SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS time trial or triathlon bike. (More on SRAM eTap Multiclics).
A modern triathlon or time-trial bike’s cockpit can be complicated. You must simplify and integrate to get the most out of modern cycling tech and to optimize your aero efficiency. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 cleanly houses your aerobar extensions, shift-control, and head unit in one neat and clean package. This approach solves an emerging problem of the age of electronic shifting. The time for system integration is now with this seamless solution.
The extensions themselves feature the pro-proven Vuka Evo shape with a 90mm rise. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 is compatible with more than 90 percent of the integrated aerobar systems currently on the market.
- Eliminates the need for a blip box
- AXS Integrated Aerobar shifting system
- Cleans up aero cockpit for simplicity and optimized aero efficiency
- 410mm long
- Length is trimmable, 10mm at front and 90mm at rear
- Pro-proven Evo extension shape with a 90mm rise
- Integrated Garmin/Wahoo/Bryton computer mount
- Ships with SRAM Clics extension-end shifters and SRAM MultiClics for brake-lever position shifting
- Integrated rubber grip
- MSRP: $ 850.00 | € 850.00* | £ 750.00 (Includes VAT)