Zycle (Spain) - Press Release: Perfect for a hybrid use between cycling and fitness thanks to its reliable power measurement and integrated gearshift.
Simulate your favorite outdoor routes or train with the best indoor cycling sessions. Any discipline is possible with our ZBike.
Thanks to a precise calibration process, the ZBike provides cycling power measurement with 3% accuracy, as well as cadence and speed information.
Its poly-v belt and advanced mechanical transmission system make the zbike one of the quietest indoor training devices on the market.
Innovative gear shifting:
The ZBike handlebar has two built-in buttons to allow you to easily shift gears and adjust the resistance at any time.
Built-in USB charger:
Next to the handlebar connector, you will find a USB socket to charge your smartphone or tablet during your training session.
A new multi-position handlebar offers a full range of hand positions so that you can pedal comfortably.
Optimised Q factor:
A narrower Q factor, just 188 mm, guarantees a smoother ride, improved posture and bicycle-like sensations. Factor Q is optimized.
The perfect position:
The V-shaped design means that the bike can be adjusted to fit anyone between 160 cm and 195 cm tall by simply adjusting the seat height, handlebar height and handlebar reach. The measurements on the seat posts enable precise adjustment.
- Q Factor: 188mm
- Weight: 50 kg – compact & stable
- Resistance: Magnetic
- Power: 850 W at 90 rpm / 1,500 W at 120 rpm
- Communications: Wireless ANT+ and Bluetooth FTMS
- Drivetrain: Completely silent poly-V belt
- Handlebars: Built-in buttons for electronic gear shifting
- Firmware: Updated wirelessly via the App
- Data readings: Power, cadence & speed in real-time
- Assembly: One person, super fast
- User Size: Inseam length (from 67 cm to 85 cm)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Fly-wheel: 450mm diameter/14 kg weight
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.