- Only the companies registered and published on the BikeToday.news Portal' Suppliers Directory are eligible to participate (the registration on the Directory is free). The Featured Suppliers can nominate more products... see next rules.
- The companies with a Free Company Profile can nominate up to 3 Products to 3 Different Categories (one nomination per category only).
- The companies with a Featured Company Profile can nominate Products to All Categories (one nomination per category only)!
- Each product can only participate in one category.
- On this edition other Bike Companies can participate (not only producers/brands) - Now Resellers, Distributors, Bike Stores, etc, can also participate in the new categories "Best Website" and "Best Online Store" and they will be also nominated for the "Best Companies" category!
- All companies participating in one or more product categories, will automatically be nominated to the "Best Companies" category.
- The nominations can be submitted in the BikeToday.news Portal by a representative of the company who owns the rights of the product, solution, etc. A User Account on BikeToday.news portal is needed to participate.
- Mandatory! Each participant must promote the BikeToday.news Awards in order to participate! This can be done by publishing a news/blog post on the company website (with image and clickable link) and/or by publishing a post on the company's social media pages (like facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram, etc.) sharing the logo and link of the BikeToday.news Awards. Only the companies that shared the awards logo and link will be nominated.
- After the voting phase started all companies nominated must also share their participation on their website and/or social media pages. Example "We are nominated for the BikeToday.news Awards 2020. Vote for us!" with logo and link for the awards page. This is important to share your participation with the your customers, employees, followers and partners and to receive more votes.
- The voting process comprises one vote per person/category/valid e-mail address. Only validated votes will be counted.
- The categories with zero nominations or zero votes will be removed from the contest (no winners will be announced)
- The winners will be notified by email and will be announced on the BikeToday.news Portal
BikeToday.news Awards Badge:
Copy and paste the code bellow in your webpage to promote your nomination to the BikeToday.news Awards (do not change the code). You can also download the image, upload it to your website and/or social media pages with the link to the BikeToday.news Awards page (https://biketoday.news/award/biketoday-news-awards-2020):
<a href="https://biketoday.news/award/biketoday-news-awards-2020"><img border="0" width="400" height="267" src="https://biketoday.news/storage/awards/BikeTodayNewsAwards2020_Logo_Final-01.png" /></a>
The winners of the Category “Best Companies” can choose a Campaign with a 75% discount on BikeToday.news. The duration of the campaign depends on the results as follows:
- 1st place - 12 Months (300x250 shared Ad on the Portal and/or Newsletter)
- 2nd place - 6 Months (300x250 shared Ad on the Portal and/or Newsletter)
- 3rd place - 3 Months (300x250 shared Ad on the Portal and/or Newsletter)
- Note - All campaigns must be started during the next month after the winners announcement (example: if the winners are announced on April, the campaigns must be started on May...)
All winners (from all categories) will be announced on the BikeToday.news Portal. Each winner will receive a custom BikeToday.news Awards Badge (JPG or PNG file) with their name and category name. The name of the winners and their logos will remain on the BikeToday.news Awards page for extra recognition at least until the next edition of the BikeToday.news Awards.