Easton Cycling (United States) - Press Release: We're excited to announce a new addition to our expanding AX series – the all-new EA90 AX wheelset.
The EA90 AX wheelset gives you all-road advantage on a lightweight EA90 aluminum rim. With a 25mm internal measurement and 3mm of offset, you’re ready to mount your favorite gravel and road plus tires to get the most out of the path less traveled.
EA90 AX wheels are laced with our new Vault hub - designed to exceed all expectations from tarmac to single track. Larger bearings on a wider bearing stance and improved seals help push reliability to a new level. A reversed drive ring configuration gives 60 points of engagement at 6 degrees increments for instant acceleration.
Included in the box are tool-free swappable end-caps for all major axle standards and 5 extra straight-pull Sapim spokes (shipped with rear wheels) that match the uniform spoke length throughout both wheels for those unforeseeable. With center lock discs and easy tubeless ready setup, the EA90 AX wheelset is adventure-ready.
- Wheel Weight: 1625 g
- Finish: Black anodize / vinyl decals
- Type: Tubeless-ready aluminum clincher
- Rim Material: EA90 aluminum
- Rim Depth: 21mm
- Internal Rim Width: 25mm
- External Rim Width: 29 mm
- Spokes: Sapim straight-pull double butted
- Spoke Pattern: 24 / 3x
- Braking Surface: Disc - center lock rotor mount
- Nipple Type: DT external alloy
- Front/Rear Hub: Easton vault center-lock 12x100 / 12x142*
- Engagement: 60 point, 6°
- Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge bearings