Fezzari Bicycles (United States) - Press Release: Introducing the all-new Fezzari Murdock. Built for bike paths, commuting, fitness, and fun. It is the perfect flat bar road bike for casual riding that can double as a sturdy commuter, or as your outdoor fitness fun. The Murdock is built with the latest technologies and frame design. The Fezzari DFA1 hydro formed alloy frame geoemtry is designed for comfort, stabilty, and easy handling. It has clearance for wide 40c tires that offer comfort and confidence for road or gravel riding. The thru-axle carbon fiber fork is lightweight and dampens road vibrations for comfort. Combined with Shimano drivetrain for smooth shifting, hydraulic disc brakes for ample stopping power, and ergonomic grips, the Murdock is the perfect companion for your urban, fitness, and fun adventures.
Technology Included on this bike:
Aluminum is one of the most durable, light, and stiff metals available. Recent advances in aluminum bicycle frame building have made these alloy frames even better and caused a resurgence in its use. Fezzari uses the latest technologies available, and we trickle many of these technologies down to even our entry-level bikes.
FIST (Fezzari Intensive Strength Testing). All of our frames are tested to the highest standards, even if we aren't required to meet those standards in specific markets. The most stringent standards that bicycle frames are held to have traditionally been EU standards, but recently ISO standards have become a higher standard in some cases. These standards include extensive testing on a variety of fatigue testing machines and in-field riding. We comply with all these standards and back our frames and bicycles with the best warranties in the business.
FBS Analytics (Full Bike System Analytics). We don’t just build frames, we build entire systems. All our frame technologies could go to waste if we didn't also look at the entire bike and the components. Although we use many new technologies, where possible we stay true to the simplest and most efficient systems, making it easier for everyone involved.
- Fezzari DFA1 alloy frame with hydroformed tubing for strength and weight savings. The compact geometry allows the frame to have more power transfer and to be lighter weight
- Fezzari F2 carbon fiber fork soaks up road vibrations to keep your ride comfortable while the Thru-axle gives you strength and control
- Flat mount disc brakes for powerful braking performance in all conditions
- Internal cable routing for a clean look and protected cables and housing
- Single Pass Smooth Welding for increased strength and aesthetics
- Rear rack mounts to hul all your gear
- Front and rear fender mount compatiblity
- Dual water bottle mounts
- Shimano Sora 2x9 drivetain with wide range cassette smooth and offers plenty of gear range for the climb
- Shimano Sora R3000 ergonomics offer great comfort and control
- WTB tubeless compatible double wall rims are light weght, durable, and make upgrading to a tubeless setup simple.
- Maxxis Refuse 40c tires with Kevlar puncture protection and tubeless compatible sidewalls
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes
- Clamp-on grips with palm support for ergonomics and comfort