According to Fantic, "the first FAT electric bicycle in the world that allow you to have comparable performance to those of a sport bicycle version but that, in the city environment, turns into a tireless grinder kilometer. It distinguishes itself with an exclusive and contemporary look, branded Fantic, with some elegant details to the past, embellished with structural elements that allow it to be aesthetically characterized and reinforced to overcome the many traps of traffic and road".
"The German Brose engine, the world’s leading car electric motor, German BMZ batteries with 3 years warranty, SRAM transmission and Italian finishes make Seven Days Città a reliable companion for your daily adventures", they added.
"It’s already equipped with a series of front and rear lights. It’s ready to ride in the traffic, night and day. Now with Fantic can SHOW YOUR STYLE, even by bicycle", concluded Fantic.
- Motor - Brose Midmount 36 Volt, 250 Watt, 90 Nm Torque
- Battery - BMZ, Lithium Ion 36 Volt, 417 Wh, 3 years warranty
- Display - Brose multifunctional display & push-assistance selection unit
- Frame - Urban Italian Style aluminum frame. Sizes S - M - L
- Fork - Aluminum front fork, tapered
- Groupset - SRAM GX 10 speed
- Crankset - Miranda aluminium
- Motor protection - Motor flange integrated in the frame for full motor protection
- Cassette - SRAM PG 1030 11-36 Teeth, 10 speed
- Chain - KMC X10 E (E-Bike chain)
- Front brake - SRAM Level hydraulic, 200mm disc
- Rear brake - SRAM Level hydraulic, 180mm disc
- Tires - 26" X 4,00" bicolor
- Rim and Spokes - Aluminium alloy, stainless steel spokes
- Front hub - 150mm trough axle 15mm
- Rear hub - 177mm trough axle 12mm
- Handlebar - Fantic
- Stem - Fantic
- Headset - FSA Orbit semi-integrated 1.5” – 1” 1/8
- Saddle and Grips - Montegrappa XC1410 with honey colour grips
- Pedals - NVL 388B, aluminium