Airborne Bicycles (United States) - Press Release: No other Airborne bike echoes our Born from BMX mantra more than the all-new Cro-Hawk DJ 26 (26-inch wheel dirt jumper). Constructed from the most trusted tubing in BMX, The Cro stands for chromoly and Hawk is for high flying. Together the Cro-Hawk flies straight, flips, or spins, always providing confidence for the most demanding leaps and feats. Double butted top and down tubes help keep the bike light while providing strength where you need it. The 4130 chromoly frame is matched with a custom configured RST Dirt suspension fork with 80mm-travel. The stiffer setup steers you in the right direction while still providing needed relief upon impact.
The Cro-Hawk is spec’d with 3-inch rise aluminum bars selected to give the bike a slightly more upright feel. A front load alloy stem with 42mm reach keeps your bars tucked in within reach for added control. Trusted BMX spec includes flangeless mushroom grips, heat-treated tubular chromoly cranks, sealed mid bottom bracket, and a lightweight 2-piece Uni-style seat. Stopping power is provided by a Tektro mechanical rear disc with 160mm rotor. 26-inch wheels are double walled, sealed, and wrapped with Kenda Kranium 26 x 2.1” tires.
Let the Cro-Hawk show you why 4130 is more than just most every BMX’ers ATM pin. It’s the most trusted metal for going big on dirt, plywood, and concrete.
- Frame: 100% chromoly with double butted top and down tubes, CNC machined integrated 1.5” tapered head tube, Mid BB
- Fork: RST Dirt, 80mm-travel, HD spring
- Shifters: N/A
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Derailleur Hanger: N/A
- Cranks: 170mm Wise heat-treated tubular chromoly 3-piece with 26t stamped 6061 aluminum chainring
- Cassette: 12t cog
- Chain: KMC 410, silver
- BB: 19mm sealed Mid
- Brakes: Tektro Aires mechanical disc
- Rotors: 160mm
- Front Hub: Sealed cartridge bearing with 10mm (3/8”) axle
- Rear Hub: Sealed cartridge bearing cassette with 10mm (3/8”) heat-treated chromoly axle (135mm hub spacing)
- Rims: Wise Rectrix 2, 6061 aluminum, double wall, 32-hole, 36mm wide
- Tires: Kenda Kranium, 26 x 2.1”
- Headset: Sealed 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” tapered
- Stem: Alloy front load, 42mm length
- Bars: 6061-T6 series aluminum riser, 31.8mm clamping area, 750mm width, 3” rise
- Grips: Wise Mushroom design
- Seat: Wise 1-piece padded seat/post combo
- Post: Uni-style, alloy, 27.2mm diameter, 150mm length
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy, quick-release
- Pedals: 9/16” pedals sold separately
- Weight: 30 lbs. 6 oz.