Parlee Cycles (United States) - Press Release: Introducing the Parlee RZ7.
The next generation of performance road bicycle is here. The all-new Parlee RZ7. Created by cycling’s carbon-fiber pioneers, the RZ7’s aerodynamic shape cheats the wind and rewards every pedal stroke with forward motion. But, speed is nothing without ride quality. The ultimate blend of stiffness, efficiency, weight and performance also features ride quality unrivaled by any other aero machine. That means more PRs with less fatigue. Nothing feels better than going faster. And, faster feels better on a Parlee.
To celebrate the beginning of this new era at Parlee and debut the all-new RZ7 we have acreated the RZ7 Factory Edition. Each RZ7 Factory Edition carries a unique graphics package and are individually hand numbered 1-100. The RZ7 Factory Edition with Shimano Ultegra Di2 starts at $6599.00 MSRP. SRAM Red eTap AXS and Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 will also be available for $7989.00 MSRP and $8479.00 MSRP.
When we set out to develop the ultimate high performance road bike we combined our twenty years of experience in design, engineering and innovation, and looked to the latest in emerging technology and advancements that the industry has to offer. The result is RZ7. We started with a clean sheet design, and incorporated our latest aerodynamic and technical developments. For instance, our second generation Recurve™ tubing profiles that provide unmatched drag reduction in real world riding conditions. In addition, the RZ7 features prominently our watt saving, SpeedShield™ disc brake shroud technology, first introduced on our Eurobike Gold-Award winning TTiR. We also incorporated fully integrated and hidden cabling, fully hidden thru axles and compatibility with the latest wide and high volume tires and wheel-sets. We infused our proven Z carbon technology, using a proprietary blend of high performance, pre-preg carbon fiber, and our very precise carbon lay-up schedule. Z carbon technology provides every Parlee with not only best in class light weight but also peerless ride quality, frame stiffness and responsive handling. The RZ7 is not only a nod to our past but also a vision of our future.
Focus on Performance:
As we enter a new age of performance road cycling driven by always-on, real-time data capture and analytics (e.g. Strava and near ubiquitous power meter usage);
chasing speed is no longer just for professionals, so its no surprise road cyclists are looking to go faster and further.
We designed the RZ7 for any rider who focuses on performance and whose goal is to go faster. The RZ7 delivers the speed and comfort to go both faster and further than traditional road bikes.
RZ7 Standard Features:
- Design: Parlee Perfomance Road geometry, Flex-Fit spacer system
- TT Slope: 9 degrees
- Tubing: Parlee High Modulus, Recurve 2.0 Design
- Seat Stays: Twin Carbon, Recurve 2.0 Design
- Tire Sizes: 23mm - 32mm
- Seatpost: 0mm or 25mm offset
- Cabling: Full internal, mechanical, eTap and Di2/EPS compatible, Fully hidden internal cable routing
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit 30 (68mm x 46mm)
- Drop Outs: 142x12mm through axle
- Brakes: Disc, flat mount front and rear, 140 or 160mm rotors, fully hidden internal cable routing
- Front Derailleur: Replaceable braze-on
- Standard Finish: Factory Editon Scheme (matte finish)
- Frame Weight: 840g (size M)
- Fork Specs: Parlee RZ7 Disc, tapered steerer, integrated crown race and full internal cabling, oversized steerer (1.50 in. - 1.25 in. taper)
- Headset: Integrated Cane Creek, IS47 upper, IS52 lower