DK Bicycles (United States) - The first ever DK BMX product was a machined aluminum stem, and the DK Phase USA stem maintains tradition in classic style.
The evolution of the DK stem. Introducing the DK Phase stem. Manufactured in house at DK Bicycles in Ohio. Designed to be strong and lightweight. Features include twin truss design, weight reduction cavities, offset pinch slot, and flared bosses to increase surface area and clamping power. Tested, proven, and ready for action.
- Reach 48mm or 53mm
- Rise 32mm (1.25")
- Fork Bore 1-1/8 " (28.6mm)
- Bar Bore 7/8 " (22.2mm)
- Clamp Bolts USA made socket head cap M8 x 1.25mm x 20mm (x4)
- Pinch Bolts USA made socket head cap M8 x 1.25mm x 20mm (x2)
- Weight 10.3 oz (292 g) (48mm)
- 10.9 oz (309 g) (53mm)
- Material USA made Aerospace grade 6061-T6 Aluminum