SRAM (United States) - Summit the steep stuff. Whether you’re riding the toughest grades you can find or just keeping your legs fresh for the final climb on a long day, lower gears will let you thrive. The SRAM RED eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur expands the possibilities of your SRAM RED groupset. Originally introduced for the Force eTap AXS group, now a SRAM RED-equipped bike can be built with a sub-1:1 gear ratio. 20% grades and tough terrain don’t stand a chance.
The SRAM RED eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur works with the XG-1270 10-36T cassette and cassette sizes down to 10-28T so you always have the gears you need. Pair with the 1x or 2x chainrings of your choice to personalize your gearing. The Orbit chain management, X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings will ensure quiet, efficiency and durability over the long miles.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Use with XG-1270 10-36T cassette for maximum range
- Compatible with cassettes from 10-28T to 10-36T, for 1x and 2x
- SRAM AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Orbit chain management technology keeps drivetrain quiet and secure
- Large X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
Starting in February, Force cassettes will change to Nickel-Chrome finish.
- 10-36T cassette requires a RED or Force 36T Max rear derailleur
- Available in 10-28T, 10-33T, 10-36T (10-26T discontinued)