Lekker Bikes (Netherlands) - Press Release: Minimal yet practical design, smoothening your journey. With minimal and robust Amsterdam+ we have considered every essential detail to optimise your daily commute.
With a single gear, we’ve kept it simple. The lightweight 250w Rear Motor will amp you to the front of the pack and with the carefully chosen gear ratio, you can keep your momentum. Don’t waste time in switching gears, simply fly.
You’re in control with the LED display that allows you to decide on the level of assistance needed, making the Amsterdam+ suitable for not just the flat, but also a more hilly landscape.
A removable battery takes away the pain of bringing your commuter bike inside. The Samsung 418Wh (11.5AH) offers a range up to 100km on a single charge and a full charging cycling in less than 4.5h. In need for more? Upgrade to a 500Wh battery to reach up to 140km with one charge.
The H-Series rear-drive motor from Bafang provides reliable support with a rated power of 250W and a maximum torque of 45 N.m. It’s recognised for its durability and high level of efficiency. With a 3.3kg weight, the H-Series is a lightweight rear motor. We designed the Amsterdam+ as a Single Speed, optimising the use of the 5 levels of assistance together with a gear ratio of 62*22 to keep boosting your cadence when reaching higher speeds.
Due to the Amsterdam+ lightweight character, the placement of the Rear Motor offers better traction, compared to front-wheel motorised bikes and less gyroscopic effect when steering at high speeds through your city. It’s that motorcycle pushing feeling you will get hooked on.
The Amsterdam+ is fitted with the Gates CDX Carbon Belt Drive system (Ratio 62/22). Created with stretch-free carbon fibre tensile cords, The advanced urethane technology allows the belt to be weather resistant, flexible and durable. The superior technological advantages of low noise and zero maintenance of the belt are truly irresistible.
Added with fenders, LED front and LED rear Seat Post light the Amsterdam+ has all you need, added with a bit +.
Note: The Concrete Blue edition will be delivered with Gum Wall Tyres. Later this year we will offer the Black WTB tyres as an upgrade.
- Frame Aluminium 650B with integrated battery case
- Fork Alloy 650B
- Rear Hub / Motor Bafang H400 Series 36v 250W Rear Hub, Rotation Sensor w/ a maximum torque of 45 N.m.
- Battery Standard: 36v 11.5Ah, 418 Wh capacity Range: 50km-100km, Upgrade: 36v 14.5Ah, 500 Wh capacity Range: 70km-140km, Removable for easy access to charging
- Display Bafang Intelligent DPC11 LCD Rated IP65, offers complete protection from dust, oil, and other non-corrosive material.
- Headset NECO seaed Tapered
- Bottom Bracket TEKTRO T285 - 160mm
- Brakes Tektro TD-285 hydraulic
- Cranks Prowheel solid 170mm
- Chain Ring GATES CDX 60T
- Chain GATES CDX 125T
- Rear Sprocket GATES CDX 22T freewheel
- Gear Ratio 62Tx22T GATES CDX
- Front Hub NOVATEC Sealed 36h
- Rims Alloy Double walled 650B 36h
- Tyres WTB Horizon 650B x 47
- Pedals VP-565
- Grips VELO Lock-On Ergo
- Saddle VELO
- Front Light Spanninga AXENDO 40 Battery Connected (STVZO Approved), Rear Light Integrated in Seat Post Lightskin LED Battery Connected (STVZO Approved)
- Handlebar Alloy 31.8mm City
- Stem Alloy 31.8mm x 90mm
- Weight 18kg