HED Cycling (United States) - This is a full time position Monday through Friday. You will be in a production environment building our industry leading bicycle wheels. Duties include lacing, truing, drilling, as well as additional wheel building steps. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, and will perform at a high level with minimal supervision. They will also have mechanical aptitude and attention to detail. Previous bicycle mechanic, or wheel building experience is a plus. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, as well as paid holiday and vacation time. HED Cycling Products is an industry leading manufacturer of high performance cycling equipment. We pride ourselves on our Minnesota made products, and our innovative and creative work environment.
- Lace and finish wheel that meets out quality control standard
- Work with build coordinator to ensure orders are completed accurately and on time
- Maintain clean and organized work area
Qualifications and Key Characteristics:
- Highly motivated and willing to seek out and run with opportunities that may arise
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong communication skills