Lezyne (United States) - Plans and produces visual, audiovisual and multimedia material for public relations, communications, sales, and marketing purposes.
Specific Job Duties:
- Ensure that there is a constant supply of high quality, up-to-date content by working with designers, photographers and writers to create content that is optimized for the Web.
- Graphic Design: Executes graphic design projects from concept to final product. Creates graphic design deliverables for use on websites, social media, print/collateral pieces, e-newsletters and other communication vehicles.
- Videography/Photography: Records and edits long- and short-form video deliverables. Transports, sets up and operates production equipment, including audio equipment, for field and studio productions. Edits video segments in a digital format. Maintains video equipment. Performs photography and photographic processing, as needed.
- Copywriting/Copyediting: Populates social media with content and writes basic news and feature stories. Assists with story development, media relations, and website editing, as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the brand’s website
- Administration and Planning: Engages in strategic planning and weekly update meetings
- Accept all other tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Communications, Graphic Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Marketing experience (1-5 years) with a consumer product brand
- Experience in the outdoor industry and a passionate cyclist is highly desirable
- Videography, Photography Experience (1-5 years)
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven graphic design skills
- Proven videography and photography skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of key digital marketing and social media management tools.
- Ability to work autonomously, practice good judgment, effective decision making and time management skills
- Ability to work in, and make a positive contribution to a team environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to anticipate and adapt to changing conditions and opportunities
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Lezyne USA, Inc. is located in San Luis Obispo, CA.
Lezyne offers an excellent benefit package (Medical insurance, retirement plan, vacation, sick and holiday days); Salary based on experience.