Pas Normal Studios (Denmark) - Pas Normal Studios is looking for a Sales and Activation Manager to join the sales department in our Copenhagen headquarters.
The philosophy of Pas Normal Studios is to create technically perfect cycling apparel combined with visionary aesthetics. Through innovative designs, brand collaborations, and sourcing of new textiles and production methods, Pas Normal Studios strives to bring about collections that define modern cycling in a new context. Pas Normal Studios is a rapidly growing family based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are a close-knit team active in the world of cycling, dedicated to our work and the Pas Normal Studios brand. The sales department interacts directly with our global retailers, spanning 25+ markets across 6 continents, building international relations and developing a strong international presence. We focus on sustainable growth throughout Europe, Asia, and North America, and therefore we are looking for a full-time, dedicated individual with an interest in cycling that can help to develop our sales team.
The Sales and Activation Manager will be responsible for growing existing relations and on-site activation with our current retailers across Europe and North America. This role involves working together with the sales managers to develop actions on mid-season sales results, while managing daily tasks and requests for B2B clients, global agents, manufacturers, and distributors. As a part of the sales team, the Sales and Activation Manager will be involved in all physical retail shop enterprises where the brand is exposed to consumers. Close working relations must also be maintained within the company as this role will require constant communication with the Marketing, Production, and Design teams for the steady execution of year-round product launches and activation events.
- Maintain responsibility for assigned retailer accounts
- Work with the other Sales Managers to develop actions on mid-season sales results
- Analyse stock quantities and assist with projections for purchasing
- Conduct analyses of sell-through rates for in-house and retailer stocks of all collections for key accounts
- Management of daily tasks and requests from B2B clients, global agents, and distributors
- Work closely with our logistics team to ensure the accuracy on all international customers' customs documents and information requirements
- Coordinate with Marketing to ensure all materials are available for B2B
- Work together with Sales Managers to product seasonal sales tools (training manuals, PR, etc.)
- Conduct showroom appointments and on-site activation with selected retailers across Europe
- General ad hoc tasks
- Completed a degree in the field of business, management, communication, or similar
- Fluent in English, Danish or other languages are a plus
- Strong IT knowledge of Adobe, Microsoft Office, and ERP System (Dynamics NAV, 365)
- Highly organised to ensure the smooth execution of daily operations
- Highly-self motivated and passionate about the fashion industry and retail
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Highly passionate about the cycling industry