Siroko Tech (Spain) - Press Release: New Winter Jackets.
This is our tribute to the legendary mountain stages of the Corsa Rosa. Be fully protected from the wind, cold and light rain with the J1 Piancavallo jacket, the perfect choice for winter outings.
It counts on a 3-layer softshell fabric for its front, sleeve and shoulder panels. The outer layer is resistant to light rain, while the middle TPU layer is windproof and protects you from humidity. Its inner layer is made of polar microfleece to keep your body warm and comfortable.
The back and two side panels are highly breathable, which help regulate your body temperature and wick away perspiration. A high-end technical winter jacket, comfortable and lightweight with a dual-access rear pocket and reflective detailing on the back to ensure maximum visibility and finish off a design created by and for cyclists.
- Three-layer Softshell fabric
- Waterproof outer layer (3000 mm water column) with maximum protection against wind.
- Intermediate TPU membrane that prevents the penetration of cold air and maintains the body temperature.
- Thermoregulating fleece lining
- Extra-large zipper pull for ease of use with gloves
- Double access rear pocket
- Reflective detailing on the back