KTM (Austria) - Press Release: Feel the orange flash. Ride the next Myroon generation.
In 2009, the name MYROON adorned our high-end carbon hardtail frame for the very first time. A legend was born. The aim was, to be the best hardtail in the world. The MYROON has undergone countless technical changes and innovations over the last twelve years. We are proud to write history again and present a completely new MYROON frame for the model year 2022. It looks aggressive even at first glance. Responsible for this is an uncompromising race geometry. The MYROON 2022 has finally lost its last spark of decency.
With the EXONIC frame weighing a record-breaking 920g (size M), it has been optimised in terms of stiffness and is completely designed for single chainring groupsets. A weight reduction of approx. 7% is accompanied by an increase in rear stiffness of approx. 13%. This design, as well as the cables running directly through the headset into the frame, ensure a clean appearance. The modern design also increases tyre clearance and allows riding 2.35 tyres without any problems. Also the specification will melt your heart: DT SWISS XRC 1200 SPLINE wheels, FOX 32 FACTORY fork with 100mm travel and SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS shifting group. All in all, you can look forward to the fastest MYROON ever.
- Frame Myroon 29" NanoPremium Carbon UDH / M-2886
- Fork FOX 32 Float SC 29" Factory 100mm remote
- R. Deraill. SRAM XX Eagle SL AXS 12speed
- Shiftlev. SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle
- Crankset SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB Carbon 34T
- Sprocket SRAM XX1 Eagle XG-1299 / 10-52 rainbow
- Chain SRAM XX1 Eagle 12s
- Brake Shimano XTR M9100 / M9100 2-Piston
- Rotor Shimano MT900 CL 160 / MT900 CL 160 freeza
- Wheel F. DT Swiss XRC 1200 Spline 25 Carbon CL 110-15TA / 622x25TSS TLR
- Wheel R. DT Swiss XRC 1200 Spline 25 Carbon CL 142-12TA / 622x25TSS TLR
- Tire F. Schwalbe Racing Ray Evo SuperRace TLE 57-622
- Tire R. Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evo SuperRace TLE 57-622
- Grip KTM Team silicone
- Bar KTM Prime Carbon flat 720mm
- Stem KTM Prime MTB 6°
- Headset Acros AICR internal 1.1/8>1.5" angle limit
- Saddle Selle Italia SLR Boost flow Carbon Rails
- Seatpost KTM Prime Carbon zero 27.2/400
- Weight 8,6 kg