Commencal (Andorra) - Press Release: Our META TR Staff Edition features a “Sunset” paint job which was inspired by the SUPREME DH V5 ridden by Hugo Frixtalon at the 2022 Lourdes DH World Cup. Chosen and put together by our staff in Andorra, it’s a unique build that features their favourite combo of frame and components! There’s 160mm of travel at the front, 140mm on the back and 29-inch wheels. It’s made for having full fun whether that’s riding the most challenging technical trails close to home, for bike park days or even an Enduro World Series race… It’s got everything you need!
- FOX 38 Factory Fork - for a deliberately ‘muscular’ build. With the Kashima treatment, in our opinion it's the best enduro fork at the moment. Smooth, precise and easy to adjust.
- FOX Float X2 Factory Shock - the same model our DH teams ride. It absorbs impacts excellently at high and low speeds whilst being almost completely ‘lockable’ when pedalling, so that as little travel and energy is lost as possible.
- CRANKBROTHERS Synthesis Enduro Carbon Wheels paired with INDUSTRY NINE Hydra Hubs. Ridden by the COMMENCAL Enduro Project, our R&D team, and which according to our Product Managers, have the best performance to life expectancy to comfort ratio.
- SCHWALBE Magic Mary Tyres (29x2.40) "Super Trail" casing and ultra soft rubber. THE choice for an enduro bike.
- SHIMANO XTR 4-piston brakes with 203mm discs. Power and excellence.
- A reliable, precise and quiet SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain.
- A RENTHAL cockpit - perfect shape, top rated and classy.
This is a DREAM BIKE build from COMMENCAL staff in Andorra. Ready for adventures as well as racing!