Chain Reaction Cycles UK (United Kingdom) - The NS Bikes Synonym 1 is a top spec short travel full suspension bike that rides trails with as much efficiency as a cross country bike with the durability and control of an enduro bike. It features a long and slack geometry carbon frame with a steep seat tube for the best combination of high-speed control and climbing finesse. Plus, it’s equipped with Fox Factory Kashima suspension front and rear, a SRAM X01 Eagle 12-Speed gear transmission and SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes. This bike was born for riding trails, exploring mountains and ensures further develop your riding style.
Fox Factory Kashima Coated Suspension:
This trail riding full suspension warrior is armed with Fox Factory 32 Kashima coated Step Cast forks, combined with a Fox Factory Float DPS rear shock. This combo from Fox gives you a suspension platform that glides over rough terrain, enhances traction in all conditions and gives more control than you thought possible.
SRAM X01 Eagle Drivetrain and SRAM Level TL Disc Brakes:
Driven onwards by a SRAM X01 Eagle 12-Speed gear transmission with a wide-ranging 10-50T cassette, giving this bike gears to climb the steepest mountains and descend the fastest routes. SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes control your momentum on the descents and ensure exceptional all-weather braking power.
Maxxis Tyres and Fox Transfer Dropper Seatpost:
This versatile bike rolls upon NS Rotary Hubs, NS Enigma Lite rims and Maxxis tyres. Rolling fast and stable while retaining outstanding agility and reliable performance, this wheel tyre combo is suited to racing, trail riding and rough terrains. Plus, this setup is ready for an easy tubeless conversion, giving you faster rolling speed, more grip and eliminates the possibility of punctures and pinch flats. And, this bike comes with a Fox Transfer Performance dropper seatpost for responsive and reliable adjustable seating height.
The NS Bikes Synonym 1 Suspension Bike sets new standards for what an XC bike can be and what they can achieve – this offering from NS Bikes travels fast, keeps you upright and provides more control than you ever thought possible from a short travel bike.
- Frame: NS Synonym, superlite carbon fibre w/ 120mm travel
- Fork: Fox Factory 34 Step Cast Float FIT4, 120mm travel, 2pos remote lockout w/ Open Mode Adj, push-to-unlock, 15x110mm Boost, 1.5 tapered steerer tube, 44 offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Factory Float DPS 2pos remote lockout, push-to-unlock, Evol LV Trunnion 165x42.5
- Crankset: Truvativ X1 Carbon DUB 170mm 34t (XL size 175mm)
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle type 3 12-Speed
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB Press Fit BB92
- Chain: SRAM, 12 spd
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50t 12-Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level TL
- Brake Rotor: Front: 180mm; Rear: 160mm
- Handlebars: NS Licence Carbon Mini Rise Lite 31.8, 760mm, 15mm rise
- Stem: Synonym Trail 31.8 (S: 50, M, L & XL: 60mm), angle +5°
- Grips: NS Hold Fast supersoft
- Saddle: Octane One Crit, Ti-Alloy rails
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Performance Elite S: 120mm, M, L, XL: 150mm
- Hubs: Front: NS Rotary Straight Pull 15 Boost 15x110 disc (sealed bearings); Rear: NS Rotary Straight Pull Cassette 148x12mm Boost (sealed bearings)
- Rims: NS Enigma Lite 29", 32h, tubeless ready
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Recon 2.4WT EXO/TR; Rear: Maxxis Ikon 2.35 EXO/TR
- Weight: 11.8kg (M size, tubeless setup)