Chain Reaction Cycles UK (United Kingdom) - Inspired by the race winning rides of the Vitus Pro Cycling teams, this ZX-1 features the same highly-responsive carbon monocoque frameset construction and is kitted out with only the greatest drivetrain components imaginable. It provides a balanced blend of outstanding power-transfer, confidence-inspiring stability and superior efficiency to ensure your ride is faster than anything else in the peloton.
UCI Approved Carbon Aerodynamic Frameset:
Engineered to slice through the air with the utmost efficiency, this model benefits aerodynamically from Karmin Tail profile tubing features integrated forks and seatpost. This UCI approved frameset has been raced competitively by the Vitus Pro Cycling p/b Brother UK race team and this specific build is kitted out to the performance standards used by this team on tour.
SRAM Red eTap Wireless 12-Speed Drivetrain and Hydraulic Disc Brakes:
This sensational ride is equipped with a SRAM Red eTap 2x12 drivetrain, this wireless electronic transmission shifts through its gear range with phenomenal precision and is virtually silent. It’s fitted with a wider range 10-33T cassette to push your max climbing efficiency and top-speeds to new levels while hydraulic disc brakes tame your momentum and when needing to scrub speed quickly. This low-profile, ultra-sleek groupset raises the bar for performance and there are not many other systems on the market that can compete.
DT Swiss ARC 1400 Carbon Wheelset with Schwalbe One Tubeless Easy Tyres:
Kitted out with wheels that match the aerodynamic prowess of this stunning ride, Vitus kitted it out with DT Swiss ARC 1400 62mm carbon wheels. These wheels are respected within the upper levels of competitive road racing for their colossal rolling efficiency and remarkable aerodynamic-excellence. Vitus wrapped these fantastic wheels in Schwalbe One Tubeless Ready tyres to ensure you rocket with confidence-inspiring pace, stability and traction.
Prime Cockpit and Vitus Finishing Kit:
This Vitus ZX1 CRX eTap Road Bike with its outstanding engineering and superior groupset and finishing kit that powers and steers you towards the silverware. It features a remarkable cockpit setup from Prime consisting of Primavera Carbon bars and a Doyene alloy stem that provide stable and comfortable steering and a natural-feel when in the attack position. Finally, this racer is equipped with a Prologo Dimension saddle a ZX-1 Aero seatpost and seatclamp setup from Vitus.
- Frame: ZX-1 Disc, UD Carbon T700 Internal cable routing, Flat Mount braking, BB386 EVO BB Shell, 142 x 12
- Fork: Integrated UD Carbon, Full Carbon tapered steerer, 100 x 12mm
- Headset: Ritchey Comp Tapered 1 1/8"- 1 1/2", upper bearing 42 / 28.6, lower bearing 52 / 40
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 386 EVO
- Handlebar: Prime Primavera Carbon 125mm drop x 78mm reach
- Stem: Prime Doyene Aluminium AL6061 3D Forged & CNC Machined, bar bore 31.8mm, +/- 5 degrees
- Grips: Vitus EVA Cork
- Front Derailleur: SRAM RED eTap AXS D1 FD, Braze-On, with Battery
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM RED eTap AXS D1 RD, 12-Speed, with Battery
- Shifters: SRAM RED eTap AXS Hydraulic
- Brakes: SRAM RED eTap AXS D1 Hydraulic Flat Mount
- Rotors: Front: 160mm; Rear: 140mm
- Crankset: SRAM Red Carbon - 48-36t FC-RED-D1 12Spd, DUB compatible
- Chain: SRAM Force D1 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM 10-33T CS XG 1270 D1, 12-Speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss ARC 1400 62mm Carbon Disc Tubeless, XD-R Freehub, CentreLock, F-100 x 12mm, R- 142 x 12mm, Tubeless tape installed, Tubeless valves supplied.
- Tyres: Schwalbe ONE Performance TLE 700c x 25, ADDIX, RaceGuard, MicroSkin Tubeless Easy
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension, T4.0, Microfibre cover, 143mm width
- Seat Post: Vitus ZX-1 Aero
- Seatclamp: Vitus ZX-1 Aero Integrated bolt head washer, 6-8 Nm clamp force
- Axles: Vitus 12mm Thru-Axles
- Weight: 7.84kg (large)