Wolf Tooth Components (United States) - Press Release: New Sizes and PowerTrac Elliptical for SRAM 8-Bolt Chainrings.
If you have a new SRAM road groupset with cranks that use the 8-bolt mounting standard, you'll like our new chainring options. We've just added two more sizes in round, and have introduced four sizes in PowerTrac Elliptical in our Drop-Stop B tooth profile.
- Round: 38T, 40T, 42T, 44T
- PowerTrac Elliptical: 38T, 40T, 42T, 44T
- The Drop-Stop B tooth profile is compatible with all 9-, 10-, and 11-speed chains, as well as 12-speed SRAM Eagle, Campagnolo, KMC, and SRAM Flattop AXS chains.
- These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider or replace the direct mount chainring for SRAM AXS cranksets and other cranks that use the 8-bolt mounting. Most SRAM cranksets have traditionally used a 3-bolt mounting, but the 8-bolt mounting has always been used on the Quarq power meter cranks. Now some non-power meter cranks like SRAM AXS use the 8-bolt mounting.
- All SRAM Direct Mount DUB road cranksets use the 8-bolt mounting standard. These cranksets use either 107 BCD or 94 BCD; any of those cranksets with a removable spider use the 8-bolt mount.