Voler (United States) - Press Release: Sound the alarm – The Firebreak Enduro Jersey came ripping out of our California factory, ruggedly built for the rowdiest tracks on or off the clock. We’ve designed the Enduro Jersey for the rigors of all-mountain riding and enduro racing.
It blends the breathable durability of our high performance AMP fabric with the stretchy Alito Mesh side panels for a trim, flapless fit with or without a chest protector, while the moto neckline provides additional comfort when rocking body armor.
The extended ¾ length sleeves sit comfortably over pads – no more premature arm pump from pinching or constriction during long days of race runs or laps in the bike park. The internal pocket stashes the essentials securely and stealthy, whether drifting through the inside line or smashing through a rock garden.
- AMP fabric on chest, back and arms is durability that breaths
- Extended ¾ Length Sleeves for added protection and pad coverage
- Enduro race ready, Adaptive tailored fit
- Stretchy Alito Mesh side panels maintain trim fit with or without chest protector
- Moto neckline for better compatibility with body armor or neck protectors
- Stealth, internal pocket to securely stowe keys or cards.