Rad Power Bikes (United States) - Press Release: Stylish, safe and comfortable, the RadWagon lets you leave your car in the garage and get biking!
Radwagon Key Features:
If the term "car replacement" can be applied to anything, the RadWagon would be it. The RadWagon is the most affordable, feature-rich, and powerful electric cargo bike on the market and it's got everything you need to get the job done, and then some.
750W Shengyi Direct Drive Hub Motor:
The direct drive hub motor provides smooth acceleration and features regenerative braking to help recharge the battery any time you engage the brake levers.
New in 2019 - Kenda K-Shield Puncture Resistant Tires:
Made from a layer of aramid and ceramic particles inside the tire under the tread, the Kenda K-Shield integrated tire liner is a line of defense designed to provide extra protection against punctures from thorns, glass, and other small materials.
48V 14Ah Lithium-Ion Battery with Samsung 35E Cells:
Our 48V 14Ah (672Wh) batteries give you an estimated 25-45+ miles per charge while maintaining a sleek profile.
New in 2019 - Integrated Brake Light:
The integrated tail light is powered using the main battery pack and also features brake light functionality that is activated any time the brakes are applied. The new tail light will turn on along with the headlight for increased night time visibility and still maintains the brake light functionality. It also keeps the strobe feature, which can be toggled using the button located on the tail light.
Twist Grip Throttle:
Get 750W of power on-demand with the twist grip throttle. The included on/off button helps prevent accidental activation and allows you to only use the throttle when you want to.
Integrated Rear Rack:
Take the weight off of your back and have the RadWagon carry it for you. Attach panniers, platforms, or baskets and let the RadWagon carry your cargo. Or mount a Yepp Maxi child seat, Caboose, or Deckhand and bring your kids along for the ride!
New in 2019 - Reflective Sidewall Striping:
The new reflective tire sidewall striping removes the need for the orange wheel reflectors attached to the spokes like on our previous model generations. These reflective sidewalls are more durable and have a larger total reflective surface for increased visibility during night time rides. They look pretty sweet too, but that's not really a "feature."
180mm Mechanical Disc Brakes:
Front and rear 180mm Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes provide you with strong stopping power, even in loose terrain. Stop faster when it counts the most.
New in 2019 - 7-Speed, 11-34 Tooth Freewheel:
Giving you a wider range of gearing at your disposal, the 7-speed, 11-34T freewheel means you can shift into the lowest gear for those treacherous uphill climbs or shift into the highest gear and still maintain pedal authority at top speed.
- Battery: 48V 14Ah (672Wh) with Lithium NCA 18650 Samsung 35E Cells, Rated for 800 Charge Cycles
- Charger: 48V 2 Amp Rad Power Bikes Smart Charger, Operates On Both 110V and 230V AC Power Outlets
- Controller: 48V, 750W
- Display: Backlit LCD with Charge Indicator, Speedometer, Odometer, Trip Odometer, Pedal Assist Level, Wattmeter, and More
- Hub Motor: 750W Brushless Shengyi Direct Drive Hub Motor with 40Nm of Torque
- Lights: Front: Spanninga PR60 48V with Ambient Light Sensor Option, Rear: Integrated Taillight with Brake Light Indicator Functionality
- Pedal Assist: Intelligent 5 Level Pedal Assist with 12 Magnet Cadence Sensor
- Throttle: Half Twist Throttle with On/Off Button
- Wiring: Water Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
- USB Ports: Display: 5V, .5 Amp
- Brake Calipers: Tektro Aries (MD-M300)
- Brake Levers: Aluminum Alloy Comfort Grip Levers with Motor Cutoff Switch, Integrated Bell
- Brake Pad Material: Sintered Metal
- Brake Rotors: Tektro 180mm Front and Rear
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crank Set: 42T, 170mm ProWheel Pioneer Forged Alloy, Dual-Sided Aluminum Bashguard
- Derailleur: 7-Speed Shimano Altus
- Fenders: Included, Black Plastic Front and Rear, Full Coverage
- Fork: Rigid Steel
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Freewheel: DNP 7-Speed Freewheel, 11-34T
- Gearing: 1 x 7-Speed
- Grips: Velo Comfort Rubber Ergo Grips
- Handlebars: Custom Formed Aluminum
- Headset: Semi-Integrated, 1-1/8" Straight Steerer Tube
- Kickstand: Dual-Leg, Spring-Loaded Kickstand
- Pedals: Wellgo B087 CrMo Axle, Forged Aluminum Platform with Reflectors, Standard 9/16" x 20 TPI Threading
- Racks: Front: Optional / Rear: Integrated, 120 lbs Carrying Capacity, 25mm Tubing Diameter
- Rims: Weinmann Goliath, Alloy, Double Wall, 36H
- Saddle: Velo Plush with Lifting Handle
- Seat Post: Promax, 390mm x 27.2mm
- Seat Post Clamp: Quick Release
- Shifter: Shimano SL-TX50-7R Thumb Shifter, 7-Speed
- Spokes: 12 Gauge, Stainless Steel
- Stem: Zoom, 60º Angle Adjustment, 100mm Length, 88mm Height Adjustment
- Tires: Rad Power Bikes by Kenda K-Rad 26" x 2.3", K-Shield Puncture-Resistant Liner