ALPINA Sports (Germany) - Press Release: Everyone needs an idol. And if you don’t have one, create one. The IDOL is our idol because we've never designed a helmet with lower CO2 impact. “Made in Germany”. A hard shell based on plant fibres. Ventilation mechanism and straps made of plastic recycled from PET and textile waste. An eco pad inlay made from recycled thread. The IDOL is a flagship project that shows what is possible – and where the journey is going. Along with the IDOL’s intrinsic values, its outward appearance is also worthy of admiration: the design is clean, the ventilation openings create organic surface lines. Not just for style, but for a cool head in the concrete jungle. The built-in tail light provides extra safety in conditions of poor visibility.
- The most sustainable helmet ALPINA has ever built
- Hard shell based on plant oils
- Straps and ventilation mechanism made of plastic recycled from old PET bottles and textile waste
- The inlay is an eco pad made from recycled thread
- Low CO2 impact, developed and produced in Germany