REEB Cycles (United States) - Press Release: The SST.
We took our proven 4130 Chromoly tubeset, added 3D laser sintered technology and built y'all a fast trail bike - REEB style. Crack open a cold one and...
Steel is real:
Ever since we built the first squishy REEB seven years ago, we’ve dreamt of this bike... a short travel steel ripper with the rowdy and playful character of our hardtails and enough suspension to hit the big lines.
That new new:
The SST bridges the gap between our hardcore hardtails and the Sqweeb. This steel full suspension bike climbs like a mountain goat, descends like an enduro rig, and will outlast you and your offspring.
Inspired by weapons-grade munchies our laser sintered 3D components, CRT Rocker interface, and oversized Enduro bearings are tuned to keep the rear wheel tracking telepathically over any terrain.
- REEB designed, oversized 4130 Chomoly construction with custom tubing profiles and Aerospace grade stainless steel 3D printed components.
- 120mm rear travel
- 140mm Fork, 120-150mm compatible depending on intended use
- All sizes fit a water bottle inside the front triangle. Some reservoir shocks may interfere with the bottle on the XS and Small
- XS comes mullet 130F/120R as standard for incredible control and super-low standover height
- 44mm headtube
- Clearance for 29″ x 2.5″ tire
- 73mm wide English (BSA) threaded BB shell
- 148x12mm rear spacing (Boost)
- SRAM UDH hanger
- 31.6mm ø seat post
- Enduro bearings throughout
- Dropper length: XS-150mm / S-180mm / M-210mm / L and XL-240mm
- Internal stealth dropper post routing
- *photos may show custom options