CrankBrothers (United States) - Press Release: The Crankbrothers Synthesis Alloy Range brings our game changing front and rear specific tuned wheel concept to an aluminum wheel set. The Synthesis Wheel Range takes a new approach to wheel systems, combining a compliant front wheel with a stiff rear wheel to achieve optimal ride characteristics for each.
The compliant front wheel improves handling and control in turns, while the stiff rear wheel enhances stability and tracking at speed. Available now at CrankBrothers' website and dealers worldwide.
Synthesis E I9 Alloy Wheel:
- Wheels sold individually not in sets.
- Tuned Front and Rear Alloy Wheel System for enduro riding and racing.
- Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
- Welded and sleeved rim joint for additional strength.