- Modern geometry - Longer top tube, short chainstays (shortest in the world for a fat tire capable bike!) and slightly slacker head tube angle. Simply put, shorter rear center and longer front center for more speed and more fun
- Proportional sizing - All important dimensions are changed for each frame size. We invested the extra time and money to do it right. It is becoming commonplace to take shortcuts and share carbon lugs between sizes (e.g. L and XL having the same head tube length) leaving the smallest and tallest riders with a poor fitting bike
- Proven over thousands of miles of test riding and competing in events such as the Arrowhead 135, Iditabike, and numerous other races. You can be confident the Voytek is ready for whatever ride you have in mind
- Suspension-corrected geometry is compatible with an Otso™ carbon rigid fork or up to 120 mm travel suspension fork
- Patent pending frame design. Tested to exceed all ISO frame safety standards
- EPS molded 100% carbon fiber provides smooth interior walls and optimized carbon compaction. No aluminum inserts or structural fiberglass. Light weight, high strength, Otso™ quality
- Frame is compatible with internal routing dropper seatposts
- Frames manufactured in one of the premiere carbon fiber factories in Taiwan. All bikes assembled at our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN USA
- 2 year limited warranty on all Voytek framesets
- All bikes can be customized with upgrades and add-ons from companies including Industry Nine, Thomson, Wolf Tooth, Enve, Sram, Whisky, Schwalbe, and Shimano
Plus-Fat™ design delivers great handling as a 27.5 plus or 29 plus trail bike in the dirt and as a fat bike in the snow and sand.
Narrow Q Factor:
Narrowest Q-factor of any production fat bike. It uses the 83mm BB standard which results in actual Q-factor as narrow as 183 mm. The result is the pedals are spaced only about 10 mm wider than a normal mountain bike whereas other fat bikes are typically 30-50 mm wider. "This makes a huge difference in the handling and feel of the bike", explained Otso Cycles.
Patent pending Tuning Chip™ system developed by Wolf Tooth Components allows you to easily optimize the chainstay length for your riding style. 430 mm for quick handling on tight singletrack or 450 mm for stability in sand or snow.
Voytek™ Upgrades and Add-Ons:
"We worked very hard to create a build spec to maximize the performance of the bike and provide good value but we also understand the importance of customizing your bike for your specific trails and riding style. For that reason we have partnered with some of the top companies in the industry to provide highly curated list of upgrades and add-ons to bring your bike to the next level", they added.
- 27.5 Plus Bike
- Fat Bike Voytek
- 29 Plus Bike Voytek
- Frankset Voytek