Team INEOS (France) - Press Release: Egan Bernal led home a Team INEOS 1-2 overall victory at La Route d’Occitanie, with Pavel Sivakov second following a tough finale on an emotional final stage.
Bernal finished fourth on the stage, with Sivakov seventh as Benoît Cosnefroy (AG2R La Mondiale) won on a punchy final climb.
The result secured Team INEOS' first stage race victory of the season, with Bernal and Sivakov finishing ahead of Astana's Aleksandr Vlasov.
- Egan Bernal (Team INEOS) 17:57:27
- Pavel Sivakov (Team INEOS) +13"
- Aleksandr Vlasov.(Astana) +23"
- Thibaut Pinot (Groupama - FDJ) +37"
- Bauke Mollema (Trek-Segafredo) +1'09"