POC Sports (Sweden) - Microsoft Dynamics AX IT Consultant, Salzburg.
Your area of responsibility:
- You support the entire project lifecycle from implementation through to quality assurance, testing and roll-out within the global company
- You work in close cooperation with internal users and 3rd-party agents, you also record the department-specific requirements (functional and technical) and suggest and implement change requests.
- Functional control, support and monitoring of internal and external EDI processes as well as batch processes.
- Monitoring of various integrations with third-party providers, as well as their further development
- Responsible for the 1st and 2nd Level Support
- Coordinate and train the Key and End-users
Your skill set:
- Successfully completed a degree in computer science, business administration or a comparable qualification in the IT environment.
- Relevant ERP implementation experience (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
- Experience with business applications for order management, BI products and PLM are beneficial
- Project management methodology (ITIL) and first programming experience is desirable
- Profound knowledge of SQL and the Microsoft AX SDK.
- Office 365 experience
- EDI-Interface deployment know-how
- Very good analytical skills combined with a good understanding of business and commercial processes
- Diplomatic skill and strong advisory skills
- Flexibility and, depending on the project phase, international travel readiness up to 7 weeks per year
- Fluent in English
- Exciting challenges in a responsible position
- Great scope of design
- Innovative and dynamic work environment
- Full time 38,5h
- Workplace is Salzburg