NukeProof (United States) - Press Release: The freedom to steer away from the main stream and create your own adventure.
The Digger originated from wanting a do-it-all training bike for our athletes. It’s a versatile bit of kit. Designed to lap up the base miles, shred paths or get wild on the trails. A truly adaptable frame with a blend of road and mountain bike geometry whilst having the capacity for panniers and mud guards, the Digger can create an adventure out of any ride.
Simplicity is key. With a no nonsense spec bundle inspired by our athlete’s training bikes, and offering the familiar level of braking and drivetrain performance seen on our top level mountain bikes.
Featuring rack mounts, a removable seat stay bridge so you can have mud clearance or run proper full length mudguards, internal cable routing, plenty of tyre clearance and capacity for a dropper seatpost the digger can be whatever you need it to be.
- Brand new Chassis with updated Geometry
- Full Carbon Fork
- Internal cable routing for dropper seat posts
- Custom Triple butted Hydro formed Tube Set
- Threaded Bottom Bracket
- 12x142mm Rear axle spacing and 15x100mm Fork Spacing
- 700c or 27.5” ‘Road Plus’ compatible
- Rack Mounts
- Removable SS bridge for proper full mudguards
- Frame: Nukeproof Digger 27.5” Road Plus or 700C compatible, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, threaded bottom bracket, 142mm x 12mm rear axle spacing
- Fork: Nukeproof Digger carbon, 27.5” Road Plus or 700C compatible, Tapered Steerer, Rack Mounts, 15x100mm axle spacing
- Front Wheel: Nukeproof Horizon 27.5”, Copper, 15x100mm
- Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Horizon 27.5”, Copper, 12x142mm
- Tyres: WTB Sendero 650x47C Road Plus, TCS, Light Fast Rolling, Tan wall, Dual DNA Compound
- Crankset: SRAM Rival 11-Speed, 170mm, 40T
- Drivetrain: Sram Rival 1x11, Long Cage
- Cassette: SRAM POWERGLIDE 1130 11-42
- Chain Guide: N/A
- Brakes: Sram Rival Hydro, Flat Mount
- Rotors: Sram Centreline 160mm
- Handlebars: Non Series 6061 T6 Double butted, 31.6mm 480/500mm Wide
- Stem: Sram Zipp SC, 6 deg, 80-110mm
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, Copper
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal, 120mm drop, Drop Bar lever clamp, 31.6mm
- Headset: Nukeproof Warhead Internal