Wilier Triestina (Italy) - At Wilier Triestina, innovation is an irreversible process: the range of off-road bikes is further enhanced by the new 110X, the lightest front cross-country mountain bike that Wilier Triestina has ever developed.
Agile on climbs and even more stable downhill thanks to its all-new geometry, low weight and advanced boost technology, the 110X offers even the most demanding riders a truly unique feeling in the saddle.
The width of the rear hub has been increased to 148mm, the standard boost. This increase in space enables optimal clearance, even with wider tyres (2.3"). The wider and slightly shorter stays guarantee increased manoeuvrability of the bike.
Sram Eagle XX1 1x12s Specs:
- Drivetrain: Sram Eagle XX1 1x12s
- Frame: Carbon Monocoque 60TON
- Rear derailleur: Sram Eagle XX1
- Shifters: Sram Eagle XX1
- Cassette: Sram Eagle XX1 HG-1299 10-50
- Chain: Sram Eagle XX1
- Crankset: Sram Eagle XX1 Gld 32T
- BB Shell: Sram Press Fit
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8000
- Rotors: Shimano SM-RT81 180mm + 160mm, c/lock
- Saddle: Selle Italia X-LR Kit Carbon
- Seatmast: Ritchey Superlogic
- Headset: FSA 1"1/8 - 1"1/2 Head Block
- Axle / Thru axle: Shimano 12x148
- Stem: Ritchey Wcs alu
- Handlebar: Ritchey Wcs
- Cork tape: Force grips
- Fork: FOX 32 SC FACTORY, 100mm, Boost, Orange, Remote control
- Wheelset: Miche Carbon K1
- Tires: Vittoria Mezcal 2.1"
- Weight: 9,250 kg +/- 5%
- Frame weight: 1070 gr. +/- 5%