Quick Change:Rings can be replaced in less than a minute with only a 4mm allen key, without removing your crank. Simply loosen the bolts 2 turns, unlock the ring by rotating it by 20 degrees and pull it over and off your crank. Reverse these steps to install your new ring. If you plan to ride a trail that you know is steeper than your local trails, you can switch to a smaller ring in the parking lot, in less time than it takes your friend to put on his riding shoes.
- Cheaper Replacement Cost - Replacement rings are a fraction of the cost of a complete direct mount chainring
- Quick Change - Replace your ring in less than an minute, using only a 4mm hex key. Tailor your gearing to the terrain that you're riding
- Enduro World Series Champion Winning Narrow Wide tooth profile keeps your chain in place on the roughest terrain
- 5 Ring Sizes (28, 30, 32, 34, 36T)
- 2 Profiles - both Round and Oval
- Get ultimate traction with Oval rings by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 3 Offsets - Regular, Boost and Super Boost